111 01 357; 4 x 11 mm; 93180/21402 red
The large necklace 64x
The small necklace 20x
The earrings 8x
111 01 340; 5 x 16 mm; 93180 red
The large necklace 17x
The small necklace 5x
The earrings 2x
151 19 001; 4 mm; 93190 red
The large necklace 84x
The small necklace 29x
Metal crimp beads (R); an adjusting chain; 4 mm and 6 mm rings; carabiners; a red 0.38 mm wire strand; earring hooks
A 0.20 mm nylon line; a thin needle; scissors; snipping pliers; flat nose pliers
Prepare the fragments out of CH and T.
1. Thread the line through both holes on 1x CH. Start with the outer hole in the dimple.
2. String the outer holes of 2 new CH with the dimples facing each other.
3. Thread the line through the second hole in the CH. String 1x T. Thread the line through the second hole of the opposite CH.
4. Thread the line through the lower hole of both CH.
5. Thread the line through both holes of 1 new CH. Start from the middle of the dimple.
6. Connect it with the lower hole in the first CH. String 1x FPB. Thread the line through the lower hole of the last CH. Tie off the line and thread it through the holes in the CH.
String 1x R, 2x FPB and 1x R at the beginning of the wire. Create a loop. Thread the beginning of the wire back through. Crimp the R. Cut off the end of the wire about 2 cm behind the R.
String a further 2x R onto the wire.
The large necklace
String the necklace on a ca 60 cm long piece of wire.
String FPB next to the 17 fragments. String 4x FPB between them.
Attach the carabiner to the left-hand end of the necklace using a ring and the 16 cm long adjusting chain at the other end.
The small necklace
String it on a wire of about 35 cm.
Snip off 2x 20 cm adjusting chains. When creating the loop from the wire, thread it through a link in the chain. You can adjust the length of the necklace.
String FPB next to 5 fragments. String 4x FPB between them.
String 2x FPB, 1x R, 2x FPB and 1x R after the strung fragments. Create a loop. Thread the end of the wire back. Crimp the R. Cut off the wire. Don't forget to thread on the chain link in the small necklace.
Connect carabiners at the ends of the chains using rings.
Create a fragment according to the Step 1 (points 1-5), but without the FPB. Thread a 6 mm ring through the gap next to the knot. Use a 4mm ring to connect the earring hook.
Share this project with your friends